Having a sexy body is something that most women would want to achieve. Yet, it is more important that you feel comfortable with your body and avoid things that could somehow affect your mobility. For women who have irregular size of breasts or something bigger than what is expected, undergoing a surgery has become an option to them. This is when a breast reduction surgery enters the scene.
For women who are considering breast reduction Scotland, this means that getting rid of the pain and discomfort they feel. It is a great way for them to improve their health and be more confident to deal with the crowd. But the question is, are you qualified for the surgery?
When to Consider A Breast Reduction Surgery?
Undergoing any kind of surgery is something that you have to think of many times not only because of the money involve but also with the possible outcome of the procedure. So, if you are thinking if you need a breast reduction surgery or not, then here are just some of the signs showing that you are a good candidate.
- If your breasts are no longer proportion with your body.
- You are suffering from pain due to the size of your breast.
- The size of your breasts already affects the way you do your everyday activities.
- If you are bothered with the size of your breasts.
- Your breasts already affect your posture.
Things to Consider Before Getting A Surgery
Once you have decided to get breast reduction Scotland, then you have to be aware of the following.
- There are certain requirements that you have to meet for you to get qualified for the surgery.
- You should be at least 18 years of age
- Not pregnant and doesn’t breastfeed
- Not suffering from medical condition such as bleeding
- Doesn’t use nicotine products
- Though this is a surgery, it doesn’t mean that you can acquire the cup size you want. Cup sizes may differ according to the type of bra and also the manufacturer. The surgeon focuses on grams and not on cup size when doing the surgery.
- You have to expect that after the procedure, you might lose the sensitivity of your breasts. But the good thing is that things will go back to normal once you recover. You just have to let your breasts heal.
- Undergoing the procedure could affect the ability of a woman to breastfeed a child. There will be limitations because the breast can no longer produce enough milk.
- When it comes to the recovery period, you have to be very patient because this might take long for your breasts to heal.
There is nothing wrong about undergoing breast reduction Scotland as long as you have the reasons why you want it badly. You just have to make sure that you will go for the best surgeon that will do the procedure in order to get satisfying results.