It’s essential to know the definition and process of data enrichment. Find out how enhanced data may generate leads for B2-B companies.
Every effective B2B sales strategy relies on data. We need high-quality business data to help us identify the most promising prospects and direct our marketing efforts. Because of this, it’s not always possible to get up-to-date contact information from corporate databases. Or, to put it another way, useless. Forty-nine percent of marketers say they aren’t confident in their company’s data integrity. As a result, sales teams will spend more time investigating leads than pursuing sales opportunities.
How much time have you wasted because of inaccurate contact information? Data enrichment is the answer for those who want to increase lead quality and build an actionable database. In this article, you’ll learn about data enrichment, including how to do it and some real-world applications.
What does it mean to “enhance” data?
Data enrichment (also known as database augmentation) is adding more information to an existing contact or corporate database. When it comes to creating an “enriched” profile, it’s all about filling in the blanks.
Is there a reason why it’s worth it?
As soon as a lead is captured, you are given a few pieces of information, including the person’s name, email address, and business name. A tailored outreach strategy or just qualifying leads isn’t enough these days.
Adding context to each opportunity is made possible by the enrichment or thetotal enhancement of lead data. More information on a lead also increases the likelihood that it will be converted.
To improve the quality of data, you may make use of publicly accessible information in the following ways:
- Using a scraping application to scrape data from the web, then uploading it into a CRM or Google Sheets (the easiest, most flexible method)
- Google or LinkedIn search for leads, then enter their information into a database.
- Making use of a B2B data enrichment provider that maintains its database of business contacts
Automated data enrichment for sales teams has several advantages.
What is the best way to get lead data fast and without wasting time? That’s when the salespeople’s job becomes tough. You do preliminary research on Google and LinkedIn before approaching a prospective client. Add the findings to the CRM. The process of repeating each lead may be performed. The minutes begin to add up quickly.
Sales representatives spend just one-third of their time selling, which makes sense when you think about it. Because it gathers the data for you, automated data enrichment saves you time. With an address data enrichment tool, sales teams have access to:
- The collecting of lead data
- A steady source of enhanced data by setting up repeatable automated operations
- Unlock the business-critical data sources.
- Identify, qualify, and classify prospective customers.
- Find out what your customers want and how to sell it to them.
- An account’s location, size, and sector of activity may all be seen in a single view (important for ABM strategies)
- Use customized communications to engage with potential customers and anticipate their requirements.
- Avoid pursuing inappropriate possibilities by updating current data.
Get started with data enrichment that is automated.
You can see that data enrichment not only improves productivity and data quality but also helps increase revenue! Only a tiny percentage of the possibilities are covered in this article.
We’re sure that you now understand what data enrichment is. Ready to give it a whirl? Start your trial of EmailOversight now and start generating leads!