Your red, cracked, and inflamed lip that you have been experiencing for quite some time now could be a case of fungal overgrowth in mouth. If you hear the experts, the warm moist saliva generated by constant licking of your lips may lead to the development of yeast or fungus, primarily when saliva builds up in corner of your mouth. Remember that candida is the kind of fungus that can trigger infection on your lips, mouth, and even throat. Of course, you can use cream for lips infection and ensure that you get rid of your infection.
Any of you can get infected with this fungal infection called thrush, but the ones having a weakened immune system are more disposed to this infection. No matter what your age is, you can experience this fungus infection on your lip. Anyhow, here are some symptoms of lip fungus you should know about:
Fungal Lip Infection symptoms
It is quite common to get jumbled up with all the symptoms making it challenging to understand if you are suffering from a fungal infection or even something else. A lip injection in Boston is typically painless, and results will be visible immediately after your procedure. Your lips, throat, tongue, and linings of cheeks are common zones wherein this infection can hit. Have a look at some symptoms below:
- Soreness at the intersection of your lips
- Experiencing pain when eating , chewing, and even swallowing
- Cracked and red corners of your mouth
- White patches on the within of your cheek or even tongue
- Cotton-like feeling in your mouth
- Lip fungus, even lip problems, lip infection
- Itchiness as well as burning sensation at the corners of the mouth
- Loss of taste
So, these were only a few of the many symptoms of fungus on the lips. The point is you need to keep your lips healthy and hygienic always to keep them safe.
Fungal Infection On Lips causes
Candida is a harmless type of fungus and this is most commonly discovered in all individuals’ digestive systems and skin. However, in some conditions and specific reasons, this fungus multiplies and even leads to an infection. The commonest causes of developing this type of fungal infection are:
- Extreme licking of your lips
- Health conditions that deteriorate your immune systems, like diabetes or cancer
- A high-sugar components type of diet
- Extensive smoking
- Taking up brad-spectrum antibiotics
- Use of a corticosteroid inhaler to simply treat your asthma
- Continuous sucking of your thumbs
- Apart from the people who suffer from a chronic type of health issue, infants and folks having poor nutritional habits are vulnerable to this condition of lip fungus.
Treatment & Remedies For Lip Fungus
Getting frightened and anxious about this lip fungus is not going to do anything to cure the problem at hand. Instead, it might simply aggravate your problem, making it even more discomfortable and painful. You can always find the remedy for you once you look for it. You can talk to the experts and even start using the products like a good lip fungus cream regularly. This way, you can help your lips to become soft, healthy and effective.
To sum up, once you know more about your causes of lip infection and what you can do; you can get rid of this issue.