Do you want to learn everything there is to know about spermatorrhea or dhat rog? You’ve come to the right place.
Spermatorrhea, also known as Dhat syndrome or Dhat Rog, is a disease that affects men in many cultures. Moreover, this is a disorder in which men complain of impotence or early collapse. Also, they believe that they release sperm in their urine.
We’ve covered everything there is to know about spermatorrhea in this article.
About Dhat Rog
In English, Dhat syndrome is known as Spermatorrhoea. Additionally, when semen moves with urine, faeces, regular pressure on the lower stomach, or sentimental thoughts, it is known as Dhat Rog.
Also, it is a condition primarily seen in men, but it can also be found in women. Let’s look at the signs and symptoms and how they can be dhat rog treated.
Symptoms and Cause of Dhat Rog
Dhat Rog is a common condition with a wide range of symptoms, and symptoms of chronic sexual exhaustion may manifest in this area. Additionally, if you are experiencing these dhat rog symptoms regularly, you should see a doctor right away. Since delays in treatment can lead to the development of other health conditions.
- Mild affliction
- Involuntary semen discharge
- Chills or sweating at night.
- Appetite loss.
- Around the genital areas, there is itching and burning.
- A heart rate that is unusually fast
- A flat penis
- Severe back pain
- Skin that is both warm and soft
- Testicular or perineal pain
Males may have the subjective impression that their penises have shrunk. Anxiety and dysphoria are frequently associated with these signs.
Dhat Rog Causes
There is no organic cause for the condition. Semen is referred to as a “vital fluid” in Hindu Tradition spirituality. Moreover, the release of this “vital fluid,” whether through sex or masturbation, links to anxiety attacks and dysphoria. Some of the reasons for experiencing dhat rog are:
- The temperature of male genitals or testes must be lower than the remaining part of the body. When the testes experience excessive heat, like after bathing in warm water, sperm begin to extract after falling asleep, resulting in a reduction in sperm infestation.
- Even if a situation or thought impacts sexual stimulation, this problem can arise.
- The problem can be a result of poor diet.
- Extreme sex or masturbation can cause Dhat Roga.
- A weak digestive system or physical illness can lead to dhat roga.
- Hormonal balance disorder
- Alcohol Consumption
- Depression, lack of sleep, exhaustion
- Most eastern regions have Indian toilets. The placement of the toilet is at ground level since men must squat. When too much force is used for a bowel motion at this point, the semen begins to come out on its own. However, if the semen issue becomes a daily occurrence, it can become a serious issue.
- The nervous system’s deficiency.
- Urinary alkalosis and genital organ alkalosis.
- Sexual satisfaction is lacking.
- Skin, hair, and other factors can cause problems with the testicular fundus.
- The urinary exit route is narrow (tight).
- Piles, anal fissures, worms, and skin boils are examples of rectal disorders.
- Bladder overfilling
- Taking medications that cause an increase in testosterone.
- Contact with a mattress or blanket provoking stimulation.
Dhat Treatment and Diagnosis
The main treatment is cognitive-behavioural therapy. Counselling, anti-anxiety, and antidepressants seem to be effective in some instances.
Dhat Treatment is possible in several ways, including:
- First and foremost, you must have dhat roga confirmed by a medical examination.
- Consume more calories throughout the day and less at night.
- Make an effort to eat a well-balanced diet.
- After a night’s sleep, make sure you urinate.
- Quit smoking.
- Reduce your alcohol intake.
- Maintain a healthy stomach.
- If you have issues like haemorrhoids or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), keep an eye on yourself.
- Ensure your genital areas are clean, so you don’t experience any itchiness or burning.
- Try to wake early in the morning.
- Maintain a relaxed state by practising meditation or yoga.
- Avoid Unprotected sex
Diagnosis Of Dhat Rog
Initially, your doctor will understand about your sex life. Following that, the doctor may conduct a general health check-up for knowing your health. Additionally, you may undergo a few blood tests, including a testosterone hormone test, if you face involuntary ejaculation or erection issues. Moreover, you may need to also consult a urologist or consult a sexual health counsellor.
Dhat Syndrome Home Remedies
For Dhat Treatment, do Kegel exercises. Once you understand which muscles to relax and target for, kegel exercises are most effective. You can comprehend your precise muscles when you go to urinate.
Let’s take a look at a simple Kegel exercise.
- Slowly count 1-5 while contracting your pelvic muscles.
- Then, after counting from 1 to 5, start releasing the muscle.
- At least once more, repeat this procedure.
- At least 10 times a day, perform 10 sets.
Your doctor may recommend you other exercise or treatment option.
Dhat Rog, also known as Spermatorrhea, is a sexual condition which treatment is possible. However, if treatment is not received early, it can lead to erectile dysfunction and other sexual issues. Additionally, if you plan to take any medications or ayurvedic medicine, it is always better to consult a doctor.