1WIN betting company is famous for its profitable bonus policy for its clients. Especially striking against this background is the welcome bonus that the betting platform gives out to users for registering on the site and the first replenishment of the account. Having fulfilled the conditions of the promotion, players receive an amount twice as much as they made on their first deposit to the bonus account. Compared to other bookmakers, 1win bonus has one of the most profitable welcome offers.
How to get a bonus for the first deposit in 1win?
To get a welcome bonus from a bookmaker, follow a few simple steps:
- Open the official website of the bookmaker.
- Register at the office – in the process of creating an account, you do not need to specify any additional consents, etc. This bonus is available to every beginner by default.
- Choose the most convenient way to replenish your account and make a deposit in the amount of 10 to 500 euro. It is allowed to replenish the account and a large amount, but the bookmaker has limits on the maximum bonus amount – 275 euro or the equivalent in another currency.
- The bonus is credited to your bonus account immediately after making a deposit, however, it must be wagered within 14 days from the moment of crediting, otherwise the amount will be canceled.
How to use the bonus account in 1win?
In any bookmaker’s office, the welcome bonus must be wagered, and in a limited period of time. The bookmaker “1win” has somewhat non–standard wagering rules – to win back the bonus, you will need:
- Put the full amount of the bonus on sports events with quotes of at least 3.00 (such a bet is quite risky).
- Only bets made by the type of ordinary are counted. Express trains and systems do not win back the bonus. There are no restrictions in terms of sporting events – players can bet on any kind of sports, in live or pre-match mode.
- If the bet is calculated as a refund, then it also does not go into the wagering account.
- Each winning bet with quotes of 3.00 or more transfers 5% of the bonus amount to the main account, therefore, 20 bets in total are required for full wagering.
- If you have lost the bonus at some point or the wagering period has ended, the funds transferred to the main account will not be canceled – you can even win back part of the bonus.
What is the bonus?
A bonus is a promotion from a bookmaker that a player receives if he fulfills the set conditions exactly. 1win attracts new users today by offering incentive prizes for registering and depositing money into the account. In some cases, it is enough just to create an account in the system, in others – it is necessary to deposit the first money to the account. Welcome bonuses are divided into two popular types. It can be a freebet, that is, a free bet that can be used under certain conditions or bet on any event without restrictions.
The second option is the crediting of a special promotion, the amount of which depends on the amount of the first deposit. It is definitely required to win back in order to be able to use these funds. The wagering conditions are spelled out in detail in the rules of the promotion.
How to get a 1WIN bonus
To get a bonus in 1WIN, you need to fulfill a number of mandatory conditions:
- Create an account on the 1WIN betting platform. You can do this in one of four ways: in 1 click, by mobile phone number, by e-mail, through social networks.
- Deposit an amount of up to 250 euros to the main account.
- After that, the player’s bonus account automatically receives an amount twice the amount of his first deposit.
The maximum bonus amount in 1WIN is 500 euros. If the client deposits more than 250 euros into the account, the bonus amount will still be 500 euros.