Taking online surveys has become essential if we want to know our target audience better.Thanks to the online questionnaires you can know the characteristics, opinions, beliefs, etc. that your current and / or potential customers may have about your brand and / or specific products in order to understand their way of thinking and improve your position in the market.
In fact, if you are wondering about how to create a survey? OR want to know that how to segment the market, the first thing I am going to tell you are that you start by looking for a good program to do online surveys.Because it will be a very useful tool that will allow us to get to know our target audience or buyer persona much better.
If you don’t know how to create your buyer persona, I recommend that you read this guide on how to create a survey to create a buyer persona where I show you step by step how to define your ideal customer with examples and tools that will help you locate them.
Why it is Important to do Online Surveys
Doing an online survey is more difficult than it seems, and they must always be aligned with your marketing objectives.In addition, they must contain all kinds of questions that allow you to achieve those objectives through a series of questions to meet the information needs.
In addition, any company that wants to put the user at the center of its strategy must know its current and potential customers like the back of its hand.And to know your audience, one of the best tools you have is online surveys.
Through them you can:
- Know first-hand what are the problems and motivations of your current or potential customers.
- Evaluate the levels of satisfaction of your customers with your products and / or services.
- Measure the level of quality of customer service for your employees.
- Know those factors that would improve your products and / or services or what new functionalities they would add.
- Know new changes and trends in the market and anticipate the competitive environment.
If you have a blog, doing an online survey is the best way to find out what type of content they prefer, in what format and what type of articles would help them more to solve their problems.
Advantages of Online Surveys
- With online surveys there are no geographical limits and you can access any type of person with an online connection.
- You can cover a greater number of surveys online than if you did them physically.
- You eliminate the paper costs of having to print surveys, etc.
- The response time for online surveys is less than for walking surveys.
- Online surveys tend to have greater visual appeal as they can incorporate multimedia elements.
More info Click here 7starhd
Disadvantages of Online Surveys
- People need access to the internet to be able to answer surveys online.
- There may be differences between people who use the internet and people who do not have access.
- If you have to access a population with a more adult profile, it is possible that with online surveys you will have difficulty contacting them.For more info Visit the site tamilmv
Recommendations for Online Surveys
As in all methodologies, there are a series of recommendations and tips to create surveys online correctly. These tips are:
- In the introduction of the online questionnaire, you must introduce yourself and explain the (generic) objectives of the online interview and ensure the anonymity and confidential use of the information you extract with the online survey.
- It is recommended that filter questions appear at the beginning of the online questionnaire to find out if the interviewee is going to cover your information objectives or not.
- The initial questions of the online survey should be simple and short but motivate the interviewee. Habit questions are often asked.
- You must group the questions of the online questionnaire by subject, so that the interviewee does not disperse and focuses on the same objective.
- It is recommended that the most difficult questions of the online questionnaire are placed before the middle of the questionnaire. They are usually questions about beliefs, attitudes or values.
- Before reaching the final part of the online questionnaire, place relaxation questions.
- Unlike seen in many online interviews, the qualifying questions (age, income, education, etc.) should be placed at the end of the online questionnaire. “Unless” they are filter type questions.
- Do not forget to thank the interviewee for their collaboration. It is recommended to include a personalized thank you page at the end of online surveys. click here comments On Instagram