Does your wall look empty? Even after painting the wall, do you still feel that something is missing? Most of the times only painting doesn’t give the look that we want. Painting may add colour and texture to the wall. However, we all like our homes to be lively and full of energy. The unique way to transform your wall which is dull to live is by adding a photo frame to them. These frames will beautify the wall and also revive your old memories.
In that way, you will also find a way to keep your memories from fading away. When you display your priced collection of the pictures in the frame, all the memories of the days gone by will come flooding into your mind. It is a wonderful way to remember the good old days, the times spent with our loved ones and our friends and be joyful once again.
A-frame with pictures can also be a great conversation starter if you have guests around. You can also share the wonderful moments of your life with your loved ones telling them about the moments that are captured and treasured in the frame. There are so many types of frames available which you can choose depending on the place where you want to keep them. They are-
- Wall photo frame – It is made to be displayed on the wall adding a touch of style to your wall. Make your wall a place to display your memories rather than the wall being a standalone thing.
- Tabletop photo frame – These are designed in ways to be kept on the table. You can keep it near the bedside table or the study table pairing it with other showpieces to increase the aesthetic appearance of the room.
- Collage photo frame – It is the perfect choice for those who want to put all your favourite pictures together in one frame.
Now, after the home has become lively, it is time to add some charm to the room. The inclusion of candlelight makes the room bright and gives the perfect ambience that you so much desire to have in your home. Some of the variations of candlelight are mentioned here which you can pick up-
- Taper candles – You can plan a candlelight dinner at home with your spouse with these beautiful candles which is available in different colours. It lasts for a long time.
- Pillar candles – These come in different colours, shapes and size. These are usually thick and doesn’t need a stand.
- Floating candles – These are lightweight and can be made to float on water. These are wonderful piece of decoration which you can place in the dining table or pet table thereby, increasing the beauty of the room.
You can also add the scented candles to your living room or the bedroom and increase the ambience of the room making it lively and gives a feeling of warmth all over the place.