Banana bread is a delicious snack that’s easy to make and perfect for using up overripe bananas. This easy-to-follow recipe will give you perfect results every time.
Making Banana Bread
Banana bread is a popular quick bread made with overripe bananas. It’s a great way to use up your bananas before they spoil and make a deliciously moist and flavorful snack.
Simple Steps for Perfect Results
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mash 3-4 overripe bananas until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix together 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together ½ cup of melted butter and 1 cup of granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in 2 large eggs until combined.
- Pour the mashed banana into the butter-sugar mixture and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the banana bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
With these simple steps, you can make delicious banana bread every time. Enjoy it as a snack or a sweet treat with your morning coffee.