It involves a lot of questions. People seek a lot of opportunities to become the next HR of any company because it has a huge scope and a lot of exposure in terms of work, management, environment etc. Let us start with the basics.
What is Human resources ?
Let us understand this in a very simple way. Human resources is also known as the HR department. It is a group of people who are responsible for the following –
- Manage the life cycle of the employees.
- Hiring and on – boarding the employees
- Recruiting and also, firing the employees (sometimes)
- Administering the office, too.
I guess, now you must be familiar with the topic as you might have heard or discussed the word HR in your day to day life.
What Skills should you learn to be a HR?
Office is mostly chaotic and hectic at the same time which can also make the employees overstressed by the work. People also pursue HR specialization so that they can manage the whole organization properly because they actually have the responsibility to maintain a positive work culture. Here is a list of skills you need to have to become a HR.
- Emotional intelligence
- Communication skills
- Empathetic nature
- Interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking
- Problem – handling nature
- Active listening skills
- To Resolve problems.
What are the 3 Human resource management?
- Engagement – Firstly, engagement is extremely important for the HR department because it is the only thing that is extremely valuable and cannot be flexible. People around you needs to find you engaging in terms of faith, trust, work etc.
- Employee experience – It does matter if you want to be a good HR. It is important to treat all the employees equally and with respect. If the experience of the employees are good, it is a win-win game for you.
- Management – Management is the most important thing. How come you manage things? How do you react? How do you handle situations? How you deal with the whole office environment without making anyone feel any less.
The top 4 reasons why you should work in Human resources
Human resources is a very vast field and it can be very challenging sometimes. According to a survey, Human resources is one of the most stressful jobs because it comes with lots of responsibility and emotional dealing at office work which can also make an individual exhausted for a very long period of time but still we bring you the top 8 reasons why you should definitely give it a try.
- Each work day is different – They do not get stuck into the time loop as their every day is very different and amazing at the same time. They have to deal with problems and it is an on – field job sometimes.
- You have an Influential Position-
You can easily influence the people around you. It makes you feel great when you can help others and change their lives for good. You can always influence your colleagues and make things interesting.
- You can earn better – This field is growing day by day and it does have a high scope in future. It ensures your growth and stability.
- Sense of Gratification – It always feels great to hire new people and change the work environments from time to time to make the employees feel new and valuable. You can also be a popular employee in the office in no time.
What is the estimated Salary of the HR?
We will differentiate it into 3 levels –
- The average salary is around 2 to 3 lakh per annum if you are not with much experience.
- Later, it shifts to 5-6 lakh per annum with an experience of minimum 4 years.
- It switches to 18.5 lakh per year if you are experienced and hired in a big firm.
If you want to know more about the income of the above profession, you can visit the NCD annual report of any company to find out that HRs can also earn upto 1 CR. In the Indian company named Wipro, some HR had a salary upto 1 CR. Isn’t it interesting?
What are the Highest paying jobs in Human resources?
Here are some of the jobs that are extremely well paid.
- International Human Resources Associate.
- Change management Specialist
- Business Research Guide
- Training and development manager
- Executive Recruiter
- Human Resources Director
Human Resources is a very secure job option that can help you to make your life easy and secure. It can make you financially stable. Hopefully, you will look around for more job options in it.