Can I Sponsor Visa for My Stepmother or Divorced Mother in Dubai?

If you are an ex-pat individual and want to Sponsoring parents in Dubai, then it is the right time. However, with minimum easy requirements, you can do it. But the question arises if you want to sponsor your stepmother then what it will be? The answer is a big yes. If you want to sponsor a visa for your stepmother or divorced mother in Dubai, you need to have the right qualifications and experience. In this article, you will learn about the minimum salary required for a male sponsor, the requirements for female sponsors, and the fees. Let us have a look:

Minimum Salary Required For Male Sponsors

There are many criteria for obtaining a Parents Residence Visa Dubai for a stepmother or divorced mother. One of the most important criteria is whether the male sponsor can provide sufficient support for the sponsored person. In general, the sponsor must be employed and must earn at least AED 4,000 a month or AED 3,000 per month. The sponsor may also need to provide a no-objection certificate from the father. A stepmother can also sponsor her own child, but must also provide similar documents as a male sponsor.

For a stepmother or divorced mother, the sponsor may also need to obtain a medical insurance policy for the children. The residency visa for a divorced or stepmother in the UAE is granted for one year and can be renewed after a year, subject to similar conditions.

The minimum salary required for male sponsors to sponsor visas to a stepmother or divorced mother in Dubai has recently changed. The salary requirement is no longer dependent on the job title but is instead based on income. Earlier, employers had to hire a specific professional or educational background to sponsor a family member. However, in the UAE, the sponsor can sponsor their wife, husband, or children as long as they meet the minimum salary requirements.

While the residency requirements have not changed, the minimum salary for female sponsors remains AED 10,000. Male sponsors can sponsor a stepmother or divorced mother in Dubai if they earn at least AED 4,000 per month.

Requirements for Female Sponsors

If you are a female sponsor of a stepmother or divorced mother in Dubai, you need to meet certain requirements. First, you need to get consent from the ex-husband. If you do not get such consent, you may have to apply for a travel ban for your child. This is done by approaching a competent court in your country of origin. Once you get such a court order, you are able to sponsor your child in the UAE.

Second, you must have a valid Emirates ID. The UAE embassy or consulate in your country may ask for documents to attest to your relationship. You should have proof of income, such as a monthly salary certificate or a job contract. In addition to a sponsor visa Dubai, you need to provide a valid passport with at least 6 months of validity.

Third, the sponsor must pay the health insurance costs for her family while they live in the UAE. The insurance can cost anywhere from AED 300 to AED 5,000 for an annual plan.

Lastly, you must provide a divorce certificate, custody certificate, and all other documents required for your child’s sponsoring. The UAE embassy will also need to attest these documents. It is very important to follow the due process and get all necessary documents attested by the UAE embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your home country. Also, make sure you translate all your documents into Arabic.

Fees for Female Sponsors

Parents Visa Dubai is now easy for females also with minimum fee requirements. Female sponsors of stepmothers and divorced mothers can sponsor their children to live in the UAE on a residence visa. However, they must meet the sponsorship requirements before they can apply. These include holding a valid employment visa and earning DH 3500 or more a month plus company accommodation.

If the sponsor is a government employee, she must have a valid salary certificate and labor contract, and if the sponsor is working in the private sector, she must have a registered tenancy contract. If the sponsor owns a home, she should have a recent electric bill. The sponsor must also possess a valid health insurance card at the time of visa stamping.

In order to sponsor a child, divorced or stepmothers should have a no-objection letter from their former spouse. In addition, they must pay fees for an entry permit, Emirates ID, and visa stamping. The fees for these procedures range from AED 255 to AED 590.

Women who are not in one of these categories but have a salary of more than AED 10,000 can also sponsor UAE visa for parents.