Suntan is inevitable, especially as most of us are lax with our sunscreen lotions. The sun’s harsh rays can tan your face and other exposed body parts. Before you know it, your skin takes on a dehydrated appearance. Without proper care, fine lines can appear way before you hit your 40s. Therefore, in this scenario, a de-tan cream comes into the picture. But, while these creams help de-tan the skin, do they also revive dull and dry skin? Let’s find out more about de-tan creams.
What is a de tan cream?
This product is formulated to reduce tanning on your face and body. However, while these creams remove the effects of sun exposure, they don’t change the natural color of your skin. So, you can put aside any fear of bleaching agents and harmful chemicals.
Sun exposure leads to the release of melanin in the skin. Melanin is a pigment that gives your skin its natural color. The excess production of melanin results in tanning or the darkening of your skin. This can cause an uneven skin tone and give your skin a dry and dull appearance. Therefore, natural, and safe de-tan cream is recommended for the best results.
What are the Benefits of De-Tan Creams?
Here are some of the essential benefits of incorporating a natural and safe de-tan cream in your skincare regime:
- De-tanning creams also act as moisturizers, so your skin regains its hydrated and plump look. So, a good de-tan cream can help you bid adieu to your dry skin woes.
- Your skin gets a luminous and smooth appearance after the regular use of this product.
- Sun exposure often leads to patchy skin and pigmentation. De-tan creams work on your skin, giving it an even tone.
- Exfoliation is essential for good skin, as the accumulation of dead skin cells can lead to acne eruptions and infection. These creams also act as exfoliants and are a great addition to your skincare routine.
- While it works on your skin tan, a good de-tan cream also gives you sun protection, thereby reducing further tanning.
Are de tan creams meant for summer use only?
You often reach out for sunscreen only if you are heading out. Also, a dull and cloudy sky may give you the impression that your skin is safe from the sun’s damaging rays. However, only a few know that sun damage can occur indoors, outdoors, and on cloudy days. Using a de-tan cream throughout the year can help reduce your chances of tanning and keep your skin looking bright.
How to Pick the Ideal De-Tan Cream?
Your skin needs tender love and care. This means the product you choose for your skin has to be free from harmful chemicals. Therefore, here are a few steps to choose the ideal de-tan cream for yourself.
- Read the label- Natural extracts are always better than chemical ones. When your de-tan cream contains harsh chemicals, your chances of developing rashes increase. If you see names such as parabens or alcohol on the label, give the product a miss.
- Check the reviews- Product reviews will help you learn more about the brand, product, and if it delivers what it promises. Moreover, user tips are always helpful as they know how long it takes to show results.
- Choose a product suitable for your skin- Natural extracts work wonders. Opt for brands that use zero-harm chemicals, such as Mamaearth.
So, What Does Mamaearth Have to Offer? Let’s have a closer look!
Regarding tan removal, opting for Mamaearth Tan Removal Kit can give you a facial-like experience at home. Enriched with the goodness of the Ubtan face wash, scrub, and mask, you can’t go wrong with the Mamaearth Tan Removal Kit. Here’s what makes this kit a winning combo:
- The goodness of Turmeric and Walnut restores your natural glow. Also, a combination of Licorice and Turmeric is a great protection against future sun damage
- Ubtan has been in use for centuries, especially in Indian households. This concoction is perfect for removing dead skin cells, resulting in a radiant complexion
- Walnut Beads in the face wash slough off dead cells and impurities and clean your pores. Your skin looks brighter and more youthful
Now that you have put the skid brakes on your tan, how about setting your sights on some invigorating perfumes for women?
How to Enhance Your Confidence with a Long-Lasting Fragrance?
Mamaearth, with its array of natural ingredients, has some of the best perfume for women. If you want a perfume that can be your signature fragrance, try the ME Eau De Parfum for a fragrance as unique as yours. What this scent is all about:
- A gorgeous blend of Neroli and Petitgrain Oil, this sweet and citrusy bouquet is sure to pep your mood
- For the Middle Notes, a delicious scent of rose, ABS damascene, jasmine, and peach
- To complete this titillating fragrance, you have the Cashmeran and Musk Woody Undertones
The best part about this perfume? The formulation reacts uniquely to the oils in the wearer’s skin, giving them a unique fragrance.
Other options for the best perfume for women
- ME Floral Eau De Parfum– Live in the Moment- A blend of Apple, Lavender, and Citrus gives this perfume a fresh feel. It has Watery Accord, Geranium, and Rose as Middle Notes. The Earthy Musk and Amber Blend also work magic on this fragrance.
- ME First Rain Eau De Parfum to Refresh Your Senses- This perfume is all about the freshness of Aqua Notes with a hint of Jasmine. Complimenting these scents is a brew of Amber, Musk, and Patchouli. This light yet fresh fragrance is one the best perfumes for women, especially during summer.
De tan creams are one of the safest and most effective products for dealing with sun damage. However, before you purchase, look at zero-harmful chemical products from trusted brands such as Mamaearth.
It is a PETA- and FDA-certified brand with a zero-harmful chemical policy and does its bit for the environment. It is a plastic-positive brand, i.e., it recycles more plastic than it uses. Additionally, it plants a tree sapling for every purchase you make through the Mamaearth website or app. With 300,000 saplings and counting under its care, this brand is out to do good for its customers and the environment.