A common question asked at https://ipropmaintenance.com/ forum is how can we perform bathroom renovation as a new home owner.
One of the most effective ways to get a house ready for sale is to redesign the bathroom and renovate kitchen. Bathroom renovations come second in terms of increasing your home’s market value after kitchen renovations.
However, bathroom remodeling ideas are not only appropriate for homes that will be sold. You can enjoy remodeling the bathroom now knowing that it will help when it comes time to sell the house.
The bathrooms in the house are the ones that need remodelling the most. They receive numerous put on and time as a result. They are also frequently observed every day. Bathroom renovations may maintain your bathtubs in good shape and functional.
Remodeling a bathroom can be done in a variety of ways. Here are some suggestions.
- Wall tiles: According to the majority of contractors, 4×4 inch wall tiles are no longer in style. Substitute 16×16 glazed ceramic tiles in their place. The new tiles will look nice and keep cleaning easy as they are big with less grout to clean. They will also prevent splashes from faucets from harming your bottom walls. When upgrading your bathroom, paint the upper rooms, and create a lovely border of tiles between the more reasonably priced retaining wall tiles and the higher, more ornate retaining wall.
- Floor tiles: Bright flooring can provide the impression of more space. If your primary bathroom remodeling strategy is, at least in part, based on how reasonable your restroom appears,
- Heated Floor: Before you install the floor tiles, consider the heated floor while remodeling a bathroom. Heated bathroom flooring will be a huge selling point when it comes time to sell your home and your entire family will enjoy them.
- Vanity: Take advantage of your bathroom renovation project to acquire clear, uncluttered lines. Replace the vanity with a brand-new, “floating,” floor-free model. Select a counter made of granite or marble. Your bathroom home improvement project can get you ready to switch out your kitchen countertops later if you end up like the granite. If you choose one of the new vessel sinks, you might desire a granite vanity top.
- Faucets: The sink and bathtub faucets are excellent places to start a bathroom remodeling project. Faucets, once regarded as purely functional, are now fashionable fixtures. You can replace yours at a reasonable price with elegant bamboo faucets that resemble the bamboo fountain in an Asian garden or classic Victorian faucets.
- Toilets: Moving a toilet may necessitate extensive bathroom remodeling. However, replacing it is a far easier task and may rapidly modernize a dated bathroom. If you want to give your bath tub an additional upgrade, think about adding a bidet. A contractor could be needed for this bathroom renovation project.
- Lighting: Because overhead lighting is allowed to stay, many bathroom renovations fall short of their intended results. While moisture-resistant can lights above the tub or shower can be useful, wall lights should be installed instead of an overhead light to raise the value of your bathroom.
- Shower: If the space allows, think of incorporating a different shower into the bath tub section. Keep the tub for a spa-like vacation, but add a bath as well, complete with total body sprays. Find a bathroom with porcelain tile that has jewel-like surrounds if you prefer the feeling of a natural day spa. The value of your home will undoubtedly rise as a result of this bathroom remodeling plan.